How can you manage pests around the home?
Controlling pests can be achieved via a number of methods. A professional exterminator often does this through killing, but some companies also offer a humane pest control service too. This is typically done by using sound to repel the pest and then making changes throughout the property to prevent the pest from gaining access again. Click here for one of London’s most dominant pest control companies.
A professional pest control team offer great help and advice to prevent and control pests. Typically, they will inspect the property to determine if there are any pests present.
This can determine the following:
- Where the pests are entering the property
- Identify any pests in the house
- Seal off entry points
Environmental Pesticide Free Pest Control
As Pest Control Professionals, we understand the importance that pesticides can have in dealing quickly and effectively with insect and rodent problems but we also recognise that there are good reasons why a chemical free solution may be the preferred choice:
- Many pests are becoming immune to the everyday products- even ‘professional strength’ ones and pesticide free methods can be a better way to gain control
- Legal obligations, such as CoSHH, mean that Chemicals shouldn’t always be first choice
- We often work in sensitive environments where the application of pesticides may not be appropriate or desirable
- Companies often have their own environmental aims and responsibilities
- Non-chemical treatments can sometimes lower overall costs and allow treated areas to be reoccupied quicker. See the benefits here.
- As a responsible company, we have a responsibility to reduce risk to our customers, staff and the environment
For more details and examples of some of our pesticide-free pest control services, please get in touch with us. To discuss how our pesticide free or reduced chemical approach may be right for your site or pest problem, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team are on hand to help.